Friday, July 31, 2009

4th Anniversary Celebration Run 2009

Persatuan Hash House Harriers & Harriettes Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang.
On 25th July 2009 I participate in the run, There were about 1.000 over runners. After run the member of all charters donated for my cycling tour in Europe.
I thanks to all the members who kindly contribute for my travel.

After the run member enjoying the dance and beers
Show girls performing dance to entertaining members
Belly dance Performance by members


Bagan Serai Hashers enjoying their beers
The great Wall of China
The run side in Sungai Lembu Industrial Park
GM Parit Buntar and other charter GM on ice.
Watching closely what's is happening


GM hi tech Kulim with members
Members cheering for my travel

Me with some chapter members


GM and Member of Bagan Serai Club

No comments:

Post a Comment