Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready for Europe Landing in Zurich, Switzerland






My message before I fly is Simple!!
I stress the importance of centuries-old thought that '\"If there is a will there is way"
"Believe in yourself and fight against all battles of life you encounter and win them all"
Overall cost is about RM15,000. Thanks to all my friends, Political Party Leaders, relatives and Hash House Harrier Club members for raising about Rm5000 in a short time. Sorry to say this, I have met some people from Government Agency for sponsorship. But not successful. I still need some fund more, If you like to donate, send to my Acc. no. 107161885381 - Munusamy Reddie - Maybank - Butterworth. Thanks
Please write in comment if you send donations.

Safe journey Cycling in Europe party held in my house on 31.7.09




My bicycle is in the box and fly with me to Zurich on 3th.8.09 at 10.00pm at Penang Airport.
Besides promoting Perak, Penang, Malaysia and fulfilling my old age dream of cycling in Europe. Unmindful of my health condition - blood sugar - high cholesterol in blood and heart problem.

Land Hero - First Malaysian cycle around the World.
Dato' Hasan Nawawi bin Abd,Rahman (Yang Dipertua MP Kajang)
All glory comes from daring to begin.









No comments:

Post a Comment