Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Received Some Invitations From Europe

1. Hello David
Good to heare from you, and what a news, are you really coming to switzerland?For sure i have a bed for you any time...Just let me now, when you coming.Iam living on the lake constanz that allso builds the boarder to germany.iam allso planing small cycling tour,around switzerland in july. so i would be happy if you can tell me when you plan to com to switzerland.my adresse: Bettina LeutholdRoggwilerstrasse 189315 Winden Thurgau 0041 (0)71 477 26 16hope to see you soon.
Good that you become my e-mail, beceause i also had this problem with the wrong adress, but now its good.thats very good you becom the bîke from you austrien friend. i have one big map from europe, and i have very good maps from switzerland, and i can look for my old maps from my trip in europe. iam looking forward to see you. i will show you the alps, with the cheesfaktory and everything. i have vagances to 12.08.09 . so when you com,end of july, we will have a few days to show you around.see you

2. Hi David
Nice to hear from you! I will be in Munchen, Germany untill mid September and then I will go to Englad (Nottingham) so if you want to pass by Munchen or Nottingham (depending of the date) you are more than welcomed.My mobile number is: +49(0)17682126208 and the house numner is +49-89470454. The address here is "Neherstrasse 7, 81675 Munchen" but you must let me know in advance when you are comming since I travel quite often around germany and I might not be home!I wish you all the best and hope to see you soonYara Jaffe


3. Hi Munusamy!
The member gabrychat from Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland sent you this message from the Hospitality Club website:
It's so nice you'll be in Europe this year! :D I bet you'll enjoy it as I have enjoyed Asia. I live in Wroclaw now so if you happen to be somewhere near here, I will be more than happy to meet you. Just send me an e-mail, ok? :
D Take care! Gabriel

4. Hi David
I always read your blog for know about your cycling and where your next destination you want to cycling. On your blog, you will cycling around Malaysia start on 20 June 2009 until 10 July 2009. I will waiting you when you stop at Chukai Town in Kemaman, Terengganu.
I hope you inform to me when you at Chukai Town.
My H/Phone No: 013-9441454 ( Azura )
You can rest at my home before you go to next destination.
Thanks,
Azura.

5. Hi David
Good to hear from you again.When are you planning to arrive in England? I am away cycling during August and also away in September.Let me have the dates and where you are going to arrive in England - we live in Derby which is in the centre of England. Our telephone number from in the UK is 01332 550010
Take care Bob

6. Hi David
!Its Andreas the Swedish cyclist who stayed with you together with Bettina. Cool that you will come to Europe. If you come to Sweden your always welcome to stay with me. At the moment i live at my mothers apartment 30km south of Stockholm its not so big but there's room for sure. I will work quite a lot thissummer and unfortunately don't have any vacation but i have some daysof now and then and even if i work you can always stay at my place.Just let me know when and if you will come to Sweden. My address is:Andreas SöhrVårstavägen 21c14770 GrödingeSwedenWe have 3 extra characters in our Swedish alphabet so if the address above looks strange use this oneAndreas SohrVarstavagen 21c14770 GrodingeSwedenMy home phone number is +46 8 53025885 and my mobile is +46 73 5966664 Tack care and hopefully see you soon Andreas

7. Hi David,
Nice to hear from you! So, you will soon cycle in Europe, good! I am not in Italy anymore, I moved in the south of France, a small village called Revel near Toulouse. So, if I am not wrong you might pass here before going to Spain. During the summer we will move around, but write me the date of your arrival here. If we are here it will be a big pleasure to host you. good luck for everything Pamela p.s In Italy you can contact Simone and Chiara of cyclowns They should be there.


8. Hi,
Where are u now. Pls do come to Ipoh. Best nasi kandar for u and family. Call me 012 5364248.
Hamdan.................Mohamad (Iran)

9. Hallo David,
we are very glad expecting you in our home.
This is our adress:
Lilia & Georg Pieper
Röemerstr.26
97944 Boxberg
Tel: (0049)(0)79302535
Please phone in advance because for some weeks we are not at home. Definitely we are absent during the second week in August and the third week in September. At the 14. of November we fly to Kunming in China. (May be we see you some month later in Malaysia.)
Our home is located about 45 km South of Wuerzburg in the south of Germany and you can reach it easily by a cycling road.
If you need some information about cycling in Germany we can help you. Germany is extremely good for cycling because we have a lot of roads specially for cyclists like in Holland, Switzerland, Austria and some more countries. Don't use the main roads. It is very dangerous because of the heavy traffic.
When you have no places to stay privately stay in youth hostels, in Germany we say Jugendherberge. Hotels all over Europa are very expensive in comparison to South-East-Asia.
If you want we can send you a map online. So it is easier to find uns.
For the moment we say good by
Lilia and Georg

10. Hi David,
I'm Hervé, the French cyclist who left his bike and bags to your home. Great that you come to Europe, I know this dream is important for you. And now you can to do it. If you come west of France, I'm living near Saint Nazaire and Nantes, but I should be at home until end of august. On september first, I have a flight to Australia and Darwin to continue my world trip. Let me know by mail what is your plan. I wish you all the best and a wonderful trip to Europe.
GreetingHervé

11. Hello David
My wife and me will be very enjoyed to receive you at our home when you'll ride in France. Our adress is Jean-Michel et Valérie Paoletti
1 rue d'Azay Le Rideau
37130 Lignières de Touraine
It's 25km west from Tours , centre of France.
Our phone number is: 02 47 96 56 91 or 06 98 10 95 96
Best wishes
Jean-Michel and Valérie

Hello David

My wife and me will be very enjoyed to receive you at our home when you'll ride in France. Our adress is Jean-Michel et Valérie Paoletti
1 rue d'Azay Le Rideau
37130 Lignières de Touraine
It's 25km west from Tours , centre of France.
Our phone number is: 02 47 96 56 91 or 06 98 10 95 96

Best wishes
Jean-Michel and Valérie

grui.grui2008@gmail.com
hey david !glad to hear from you and to see that yr next plan is to cycle through europe. i wish you good and safe trip there. usually, i m leaving in france, exactly in the city of lyon (middle est of that country). i could welcome you in my place but i won t be back before the begginning of 2010. please let me know when you re around. even if i m not there i ve some friends that can help you in lyon.all the bestclement

3 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    I'm Hervé, the French cyclist who left his bike and bags to your home. Great that you come to Europe, I know this dream is important for you. And now you can to do it. If you come west of France, I'm living near Saint Nazaire and Nantes, but I should be at home until end of august. On september first, I have a flight to Australia and Darwin to continue my world trip. Let me know by mail what is your plan.
    I wish you all the best and a wonderful trip to Europe.
    Greeting
    Hervé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    so I'm in the moment staying in your place in Malaysia and we are starting tomorrow south.
    I'm really glad that I contacted you and I decided to stay at least one night in your house which change to two.
    You, your family and your friends are really great people and I hope you will receive the same hospitality in Europe you give to all the fellow travelers in Malaysia.
    I'm sure you will enjoy the time in Europe and have a great trip with a lot of new experiences.
    Because I'm not at home on this time I can't welcome you by myself but for sure my families house in Feldkirch, Vorarlberg, my sisters in Vienna and my friends houses are always open for you.
    Have fun and enjoy the time
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete