Thursday, September 10, 2009

Now I am in Netherland

Now I am in Den Hang in the Embassy of Malaysia in Netherlands, I met the Ambassador Dato''Dr Fauziah Mohamad Taib and some officers En.Zulkipli Sudin, Puan.Murni Abdul Hamid, En.Ayatillah Ahmad and En.Zahari Shukor. They are very kind and helpful and also donate some money for my travel. Thanks for the wonderful people in the Ambassy.

http://www.refdag.nl/artikel/1431238/Fietsen+is+niet+zo+moeilijk+in+Nederland.html
I start cycling from Berlin, Falkensee, Rathenow Stendal, Gardelegen, Oebisfolde, Wolfsburb, Gifhon, Lehrte, Hannover, Buckeburg, Bad Oeynhsn, Melle, Osnabuck, Bad.Benthein, Hengelo.
I cross the border of Germany to Nertherlands, Hengelo, Delden, Goor, Ampsen, Eefde, Zutphen, Apeldoorn, Asset, Barnevelo, Amersfoort, Baarn, Hilversum, Naarden, Weesp, Amsterdam,
















No comments:

Post a Comment